TRANSMY REVIEWERS COMMUNITY

TRANSMY REVIEWERS COMMUNITY
TRANSMY REVIEWERS COMMUNITY

Friday 4 April 2014

My First Post

      To be honest, I had never thought of starting a blog on Transformers toys, or even start a blog itself. If you had asked me about 7 or 8 years ago to start a blog, I would have stared at you blankly, not even knowing what a blog is. Fast forward a few years and although I got to know about blogs and blogging, I never had the interest. However, in the long break these past few months after completing my SPM examinations, I began to find and read blogs online, mainly blogs about Transformers toys reviews and found a few blogs that I enjoyed reading. One such blog is the Black Plastic Life blog at blackplasticlife.blogspot.com., which has a lot of focus on 3rd party Transformers toys. Bro Azran, if you're reading this, just to let you know, your blog ROCKS bro!

      Slowly, in time, I began to develop an interest in starting my very own blog about Transformers toys reviews, something for me to pass the time and to add excitement to an already exciting hobby of collecting Transformers and started this blog. Thanks to my cousins, Kavita Akka and Ajeeta Akka, for helping me create this blog!

      My first Transformer toy was Magnaboss from the Beast Wars series which my beloved parents got me when I was just about 3 years old. With their help and guidance,even before I could read or write properly, I was already playing with and transforming this Transformer. I didn't know Magnaboss' name and I only knew them as The Lion, The Eagle, and The Elephant for a long time before I started seeing them as Prowl, Silverbolt and Ironhide. Thinking back, it was risky giving such an expensive toy to a kid my age at the time, and I have to thank my parents for trusting me so much.

      That was how my interest started. From that day on, I would get Transformers toys as presents from my mom and dad, mostly during birthdays, special occasions, festivals, when I did well in school even when we go out shopping or on holidays. Thank You Papa and Amma!!! Even my two beloved aunts would get me Transformers toys as presents. Thank You Aunty Devi and Aunty Sara!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!

      In 2006, I reached a milestone(a personal milestone), when I got the Supreme Class Cybertron Primus as a present for doing well in my exams. It was my first Supreme Class toy and my first BIG toy. When I discovered that I could handle and transform it, I got very excited. After that, it was always a thrill to transform big and complex Transformers, Anyone who enjoys big Transformers and complex transformations will know the excitement during its transformation and the sense of accomplishment once we get it into it's alternate mode or it's robot mode. I enjoy simple transformations too, but the enjoyment of complex transformations is near unbeatable(in my honest opinion).

      So,that's about it,a brief summary on my hobby. I had a lot of fun writing my first post on this blog and I hope to have even more fun when I review Transformers toys in the future.;)

      Thanks for reading!!!

                                                    'TIL ALL ARE ONE

1 comment:

  1. omg love ur blog sososo much i am sooo jealous </3333333 but great job!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete